Dr. Hynan specializes primarily in the field of child custody evaluations, and he his noted in the field as a expert on the subject. indicated by the popularity of his recently published CHILD CUSTODY EVALUATION: NEW THEORETICAL APPLICATIONS AND RESEARCH (2014, Charles C. Thomas Publisher).
However, Dr. Hynan also serves as an independent psychologist doing individual psychotherapy, Marriage therapy and family therapy. He is also a certified provider for Continuing Education within the American Psychological Association.
Here is a listing of the areas of service Dr. Hynan provides:
- Child Custody Evaluations (IL 604(b), 604.5)
- Evaluations of Visitation/Parenting Time (IL 604(b), 604.5)
- Move Away/Removal Evaluations (IL 604(b), 604.5)
- Mental Examinations (IL Supreme Court Rule 215(a))
- Expert Witness
- Reviews of Evaluations by Others
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Marital Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Continuing Education (APA-approved CE Sponsor)